Understanding the French culture, bureaucratic system, and language often poses a major challenge for those wishing to enjoy the benefits of interacting effectively in France and other French speaking countries. These barriers often impede progress and ultimate success. Handled correctly, situations previously thought to be insurmountable can become pleasurable and enriching on both a personal and professional level.
L’Ecole Française offers a full service consultancy, customized to address specific personal or business goals and to build solid transcontinental bridges between and among related individuals, organizations, and companies.
As the director of the program, Catherine Le Preux is in charge of conceptualizing and implementing projects. She researches, locates, connects, organizes, and presents an action plan to achieve client success. Her primary objective focuses on facilitating tangible solutions while keeping her client regularly updated until completion.
Examples of Services for Individuals:
- Facilitate, coordinate, and solve transactional issues
- Review, complete, and submit administrative documentation
- Locate, analyze, and coordinate housing and real estate needs
- Coordinate customized trips to France
- Teach useful etiquette
Examples of Business Services:
- Business Plan Assessment
- Business Partnering
- Business Scouting, Market Research, and Competitive Analysis
- Marketing Strategies and Implementation